How to contribute data
In order to further validate and improve the tool and to add additional features, we are currently collecting data and are grateful for any help with this. Contributors will in future have access to additional features such as the ability to compare their cohort to data from other sites. In order to collect data if you are an NHS site we will send you the necessary forms to gain local R+I site activation (ethics has been obtained).
If you are outside of the UK then we will need a letter confirming local information governance approval to share anonymised data on a secure platform (REDCap).
If you would like to contribute data or learn more about the project, please contact us at:
Thank you to the following sites who have already joined the project.
- Bristol Haematology and Oncology Centre
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre
- ESMO Co-CARE
- Hospital General Universitario Gregorio Marañón, Madrid
- Hospital Universitario Infanta Leonor
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center, Massachusetts, USA
- Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Preston
- Mid Cheshire hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Tayside
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Southampton University Hospital Trust
- Sunrise Oncology Centre Royal Cornwall Hospital, Truro
- The Christie NHS Foundation Trust
- University College London Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust/ Leicester Cancer Research Centre
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay
- University Hospitals Plymouth NHS Trust